About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Need to get the perfect gift for your next bridal shower, baby shower, or birthday party?

Check out these fun finds from Etsy...





LOVE this Yellow Clutch!




This jewelry designer gift wraps.
I love the beautiful box that the necklace would come in.
It is so cute that I would not want to open it!





Here is where to get these finds on Etsy.com ...

Charmdesign- Grey and Orange Clutch

Tamar- Gold Bird Headband

Papermache- Vintage Princess Yellow Cabochon Ring

FA2u- Yellow Paarakeet clutch

StayGoldMaryRose- Bangles

Tamar- Necklace and box

KaraMiaSofia- Blue Curvy Clutch

Daisical- Blue Rose Bracelet

YasminJewellery- Blue and Gold Earrings

Shlomitofir- Long Dragonfly Necklace





No comments:

Post a Comment