About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Friday, August 20, 2010

White Trash Party

This past July I threw Ian, his Mother, and our Brother-In-Law a White Trash Party!
This style party was kind of hard for me to plan because I am used to planning nice, pretty, perfect, organized, clean, and well decorated parties and this was exactly the opposite.... Most of the decor items came from the Dollar Tree, 99 cent stores, and thrift shops!

Our lovely Guests


My Family

Refreshments

Decor

Me my Man



The birthday boy

We had a sunflower seed spitting contest, guess the boys butt contest,bottle cap between the butt cheeks relay race, beer pong, King and Queen of the trailer park contest and a lot more fun stuff for all our guests to feel right at home!!! We had fun, laughed a lot, and made a ton of memories!!







No comments:

Post a Comment