About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!


Happy Independence Day!!!
This year celebrate the 4th in style...
Here are some easy DIY (do-it-yourself)
decor and dessert options for this very special
RED, White, and Blue holiday!!



I LOVE this picnic table idea..
As soon as we move from our condo and get a yard I will be purchasing picnic tables
(lowes.com for $88) for all my backyard parties!!
Paint them any color for any theme party!


Fun and easy dessert options!



These DIY napkin rings and drink umbrellas
are so cute and they can be reused year after year!




If you want some festive decor that you can purchase you can get
these napkins, straws, firework picks, and pinwheels at Partycity.com!





What would the 4th be without a adorable little girl in a tutu?
Shop on etsy.com for adorable kids wear for ever special occasion!


Hope you all have a safe and Happy 4th of July and remember to wear your sunscreen!!



Decorative DIY ideas were found on Marthastewart.com
Partycity.com
TuTu- LilSquirtsBoutique on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment