About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Cupcake Wrapper reinvented...


Check out these amazing Cupcake Wrappers, they are pieces of art and they truly blow traditional wrappers out of the water!
These bring cupcakes to a whole new level!
They would make the perfect addition to your decor for a Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Birthday or even Wedding!




A set of 12 for $13.00

http://www.graciousbridal.com/cupcake-wrappers-wedding-favors.html

No comments:

Post a Comment