About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reviews


A review from Clifton Photography


I got a really nice review from Rita of Clifton Photography regarding a wedding we recently worked on together,"A special thank you to Richelle of Cote Wedding and Events for her amazing job coordinating this amazing wedding! " Visit her blog to see pictures of the Lara wedding on December 18th, 2009 and read her whole review at http://www.cliftonphotography.blogspot.com . She also sent me an email saying,"you have been the kindest,most organized, and amazing Coordinator I've worked with to date! You truly are amazing at what you do and I would be honored to work with you again." Rita is an amazing photographer and she was such a joy to work with! We are hoping to work together in the near future! Please check out her website at http://www.cliftonphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment