About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lemons and Oranges


Mother/ Daughter Celebration
This party was to honor and celebrate all
Mothers and Daughers!
We used bright pink,orange and yellow and used oranges and lemons as the decor inspiration for this gardening theme Spring party!


The Party Location
Canyon Lake, Ca


The tables


The Orange and Lemon inspired Centerpieces




I am just about done with the set-up


The potting area for the guests to enjoy some spring planting!



The food and dessert area!!


Handmade cupcakes...by my Mother


I love her unique frosting ideas...



My Family...


Happy Mothers Day Mom!
I have the most amazing Mother in the whole world! Thank-You Mom for introducing me to the love of party planning. I owe my passion to you! You have shown me how to bring people together through parties!!
Love ya-xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HI Rachelle! Found you through Shannon and Steph! I love your blog and wish you continued success! This is just a lovely party. Love the potting station...very original :-)
    Rachel Johnson
    shadetreeevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete