About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Etsy.com


Everything on Etsy...
I love this site for all your wedding needs
from a wedding dress to favors this site has it all!

Wood card box


Flower girl basket



Custom Table Numbers


Custom Invitations



Cute Headbands for the Bride or her bridesmaids



This clutch goes perfect with any Wedding Dress


Everything found on Etsy.com
Wedding dress by...verytreschic
Card box and Basket by...AprilHilerDesigns
Table numbers by...dearemma
Invites by...Ivandy27
Headband by...headfullofflowers
Clutch by...NancyJoStudio









No comments:

Post a Comment