About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Monday, June 14, 2010


This Post is inspired by
my friends the
Johnson's
they are expecting their first baby, and they are waiting to find out if their having a
girl or boy until the baby is born!!

I am so excited for them...



Baby shower setting idea!




Here are some adorable unisex
baby gift ideas...

(for the parents that want to shop
before they know the sex of their baby
)!


I love these burp cloths, and this adorable hat


This mobile is a perfect addition to any nursery



What baby wouldn't love this adorable elephant?


This baby plate and baby carrier are so reasonable on target.com


Mommy-to-be will be so cute in this yellow and cream top also from target.com


Cupcakes for dessert, that your guests will LOVE









Hat-by Thehookernextdoor on Etsy.com
Mobile-by fishyfishy on Etsy.com
Elephant-by rabbitsmoon on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment