About Me

My photo
The passion for events runs in my blood, my mom has been planning private events ever since I was a little girl and she always relied on me in the party planning. She gave me the job of setting the tables which has led to my enthusiasm for decorating. I learned from my experience to use new and creative ways to plan and design every event at any price point.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Orange and Blue Beach Theme Baby Shower


This Baby Shower
was such a fun shower to plan
not only because I planned it with my
Sister-in-Law
for our Sister-in-Law, but
also because of the theme and color palette.


This Orange and Blue Beach Theme Baby Shower
is a perfect shower theme for the Mother-to-be that loves the beach and is also expecting a Summer Baby!


We draped yards of orange fabric over the nautical theme tables,
and had fish bowls with blue rocks, sea shells and goldfish as the centerpieces!




Finding beach theme items for decor was easy being that it is June!



The dessert buffet was full of colorful cupcakes and candy for the guests to enjoy!


Our cupcake flags were inspired by boat sails
which we then embellished with sea creatures.



Our drink station featured all sorts of orange and blue drinks
along with a signature orange slush as the arrival drink garnished with a orange and mini umbrella!

The drink labels
(created by my Sister-in-Law are one of my favorite DIY decor items of the party!


The food for this shower was inspired by all sorts of childrens favorites such as...


"Ants on a log"
(which are celery. peanut butter, and raisins)


"PB & J Sliders"


"Celery and Carrot dippers "
with a Ranch dipping sauce


Event by "Cote Weddings and Events"
Pictures by "Richelle Cote"

1 comment:

  1. Used this as the theme for my grandson. People loved it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete